Frankie frights to keep her group stitched together as Abbey and Cupid argue over the nature of their latest class project.
Mr. Rotter wants his class to do a presentation on which season they consider the most important. The students are placed in groups of three, with Frankie Stein, Abbey Bominable, and C.A. Cupid forming one together. They agree to go to Abbey's place to work on the presentation.
At Abbey's place, Frankie opens a bag full of old Teen Scream issues for them to get material from. Enquiring which season they should pick, Cupid votes that they do their presentation on Spring, as it is the season of revitalization and love. Abbey objects, because Spring brings pollen along too which she is allergic to. She argues they should pick Winter as the most important season, because it is a time to rest and reflect. Cupid counters that without pollen, there wouldn't be any flowers, and Abbey argues back that Winter means snow and snow means snow days. Seeing a hostile debate coming, Frankie tries to bring up Summer or Fall as the best pick, but neither Abbey nor Cupid listens. The argument escalates when Abbey freezes the bulletin board and Cupid tries to leave angrily. When she opens the doors, the wind blows inside and knocks the board down. Frankie uses the moment to get her friends to calm down and share with them an idea she got seeing all the bulletin board's items spread over the floor.
The next class, the three do their presentation on all seasons, arguing that they are all important in their own way and to one another. Letting the message of their own presentation sink in, Cupid and Abbey reconcile. Rotter awards the three an A for their work.
- It was previously established in "Uncommon Cold" that Abbey is allergic to Monster Thistle. This webisode elaborates she's allergic to pollen in general.
- Abbey's bed makes its cartoon debut.
- Rotter's chart of the planets of the solar system includes Pluto, which was removed from the planet roster and added to the dwarf planet roster in 2006.
- Twice early on at Abbey's place, Cupid's heart-shaped hair switches to her left side.
- Cupid's necklace appears and disappears at random throughout the webisode.
- In "Idol Threat", Draculaura states that "Mr. Rotter never gives A's", yet Frankie, Abbey, and Cupid got an A as their grade in this episode.