- Spectra wears a gothic black and purple dress, with three chains, hanging from one side of her torso to the other, imitating a bodice-style look. She also wears a mesh skirt, with a chain running along the top. Spectra's shoes are translucent purple, and have chains wrapped around them, ending in metal balls, which serve as the heels. Spectra's jewellery includes a double chain for a necklace, chains with black metal balls for earrings, and part of a Victorian shackle for a bracelet. Her bag is a magenta tie-up bag, with a chain handle.Her make-up includes powder blue eye shadow, and lighter blue-purple lipstick. Spectra's hair is in various shades of purple, its been let out and straightened.
- There are two versions of 'School's Out' Spectra released. The original release has Spectra wearing earrings with black chains. Later versions sport earrings with silver chains. There are also some variants of her with side-glancing eyes.
- The Spectra doll is accompanied by a Rhuen figurine, a real-life sized brush, a purple doll stand, and a diary.
- Spectra wears a purple, black, and pink dress, covered in a chain pattern, and with sleeves reaching to her elbows. She wears a sparkly silver headscarf, and sports chain-rimmed sunglasses.Her shoes are translucent white, covered in four windings of chains, which are detachable.
- The outfit comes with a pink ball and chain-style purse, a Monster Beat magazine, and a grey tablet in the shape a tombstone.
Dot Dead Gorgeous
- Spectra wears a one-shoulder chiffon sheath dress, with a black polka dot pattern underneath, and a magenta and purple ball and chain pattern over it. Her shoes are purple platform heels, with a chain pattern, and silver shackle-like straps on the ankles. Her accessories are layered chains that circle around her beginning at her neck, and ending at her waist; black bracelets with pink bows, covered with black polka dots on top of them, as well as silver chainlike bracelets; a pair of mismatched earrings, one being a silver heart-shaped lock, and the other being a white skullette key; a purple iCoffin, a black purse, covered with chains, and has a chain handle; and purple wispy make-up in a padlock pallet. Her hair is put up in a high ponytail, and held up with chains, her lips are bright lavender, and her eye shadow is bright pink.
- The doll comes with a collector's card, a silver brush and stand.
- Ready for her Fearbook photo, Spectra dresses in a purple, black, blue and magenta dress, with a silver chain-link pattern and wispy sleeves, which fans towards the back, to reveal a black leather miniskirt. Underneath the skirt, she has indigo leggings with a white and pink chain and shackles pattern. Her bag is a large silver clutch, with black chains wrapped around it, and her shoes are silver high heeled boots with studs and chains. Spectra accessories with a black chain necklace, a black chain bracelet that covers most of her forearm, a shackle bracelet, and silver mismatched earrings, one a heart shaped padlock, and the other a skullette key. A small piece of her hair is swept back, and her make-up consists of magenta and light purple eye shadow, and deep purple lipstick.
- The doll comes with a life sized Fearbook and sticker sheet, a magenta chain patterned folder, and a black brush.
- Spectra wears a modified version of her primary main line outfit.
- While her original skirt was magenta, with fading white spots, now it has a reflective silver hexagon pattern on it. The translucent parts of her body light up, as she produces ghostly sound effects.
To Howl For
- Taking inspiration from a haunted mansion, Spectra wears a short black dress with a pixelated purple Eiffel Tower print, the single purple sleeve being wispy and flaring out at the end.
- All accessories are recoloured versions of previously used accessories, which include a silver recolour of Cleo's 'Maul Session' belt, silver chain rimmed sunglasses from Spectra's 'Maul Session' fashion pack, and silver sandals from Clawdeen's Gloom Beach doll.
- As Polterghoul, Spectra wears a black sleeveless dress, with grey dots and magenta chains starburst patterns. It is silver-trimmed, and has a reflective silver, distressed Skullette of Spectra emblazoned on the chest area. Her belt is silver chains, with an iron ball dangling from a chain. Her magenta cape consists of horizontal chains, stretching from her back to her wrists, attached to her wrists by handcuffs, and chains hanging down from the horizontal chains, each with rings at the end. Her boots are silver, with magenta chains twisting around them and chains for heels and soles. She accessories with a magenta chain hairband, chain choker, and chain earrings with Skullette starbursts hanging from them. Her make-up is pink eye shadow in the shape of a fading mask, burgundy lipstick, and her hair is held back with the hairband.
Ghoul's Night Out
- Spectra is ready for a fright to remember, wearing a black sheath dress, with a silver and neon violet chain pattern. Over it is a translucent purple vinyl sleeveless jacket, with a high, upturned collar, secured at the waist with a lavender belt with a silver, padlock-shaped buckle. Her necklace is twisted silver chains, as well as padlocks dangling from chains as earrings. She wears violet gloves with keyholes on the back of her hands, and carries a silver purse with a neon purple stripe, and chains looping around it. Her pumps are silver with purple soles and the heels are vertical chains. Her hat is a black, mini smoking cap with fuchsia ribbons with a indigo chain pattern. Her hair is long, wavy, and of a notably brighter hue, with magenta streaks, and she wears lilac eye shadow and dark purple lipstick. Her new touch-screen iCoffin is purple, and she supposedly comes with perfume, a make-up case shaped like a padlock, containing lavender, black and pale pink eye shadow, and so does her Ghoul's Night Out booklet.
Doll: Spectra's hair is center parted and set back into a loose wavy hairstyle. She wears a gild eyeshadow in the crease with pink on the brow and accentuates with pink on the lips.
Clothes: Spectra wears a deep violet strapless mini dress with a long sleeved V Neck sheer overlay in violet with a metallic gold chainlink pattern printed on top. The collar area is trimmed with Black and gold.
Accessories: A gold chain link belt and gold chain shoes round out her outfit.
Notes: This version of Spectra is only available with the 13 Wishes Party Lounge
- Doll: Spectra wears a dark purple shade pulled back by her slumber mask. Her makeup consists of cyan eye shadow and mauve lipstick.
Clothes: Spectra wears a Lavender baby doll dress with a purple bow adorning the top, mesh cap sleeves, purple ribbon trimming, and and a scalloped hem lavender skirt with a lavender overlay that has a magenta and violet chain pattern on it. Both the skirt and overlay are Scallop hemmed.
Accessories: Her slippers are translucent lavender, with silver chains and eyes with blue scleras. She wears a purple eyemask decorated with a chain design and trimmed with black. She also comes with a purple tombstone shaped tablet.
- Spectra wears a lavender baby dress, with a purple bow adorning the top, mesh cap sleeves, purple ribbon trimming, ruffles below the chest, and a mesh skirt with magenta and violet intersecting chains. The skirt has a scalloped hem.
- Her slippers are translucent lavender, with silver chains and eyes with blue scleras. She wears a purple eyemask decorated with a chain design and trimmed with black. Her hair is down and her make-up is cyan eye shadow and mauve lipstick.
- The doll comes with a purple tombstone-shaped tablet.
Doll: The hair is straight and long, and worn pulled back. It consists of varying shades of purple, violet, and lavender, with a black underdye. It hangs to just above her knees. Her lipstick is light plum, while her eye shadow is a subtle shimmery silver.
Clothes: Spectra is dressed to show her spirit for school, she wears a mock-fearleader's uniform with her signature spin on it. Her outfit consists of a short sleeve shirt and mid-length umbrella skirt. The shirt is black with a reddish pink trim around the crew neckline, sleeves, and bottom. On the front is the school's crest with a shackle and chain design wrapping around it. The shirt's length is a little short, ending just above her waist. Her skirt is fairly long and and is cut almost like an umbrella. It is a color blend of both purple and pink and has printed chains wrapping all around it.
Accessories: She wears a thick violet headband that pulls her hair back, and a pair of black dangling skullette earrings. Her bracelets are black and purple skullettes. She wears hot pink closed-toe basic high heel pumps with a chain link molded texture. It has black studded shackles for straps around the ankles. In her hand she holds a papery pink and white pompom.
Extras: She does not include any extra pieces.
Notes: There is nothing of note about this doll's availability or stockphoto.
Doll: Spectras hair is in a side ponytail
Make a Splash
Doll: Spectra has her hair in a simple, yet stylish ponytail with blue/blue-ish purple streaks. She has soft lavender eyebrows, and eye shadow the same shade as her eyebrows with silver on her lids. She wears purple lipstick.
Clothes: Spectra wears a blue one-piece swimsuit, with a purple chain pattern and two sewn-on purple belts. The top of her swimsuit has ripped black lace and fishnet. She wears simple blue platform sandals.
Accessories: She wears blue chain-and-ball earrings (same as her School's Out doll), two spiky purple bracelets on her left arm, and she has a big purple purse which she carries her towel in. Her towel has the same pattern as her swimsuit.
Notes: This doll is exclusive to Justice.
Haunted - Getting Ghostly
- Line: Haunted - Getting Ghostly
- Release: Early April, 2015
- Assortment number: CDC29
- Model number: DGB30
Doll: Spectra's hair Magenta with some small strands of pink and purple and is styled into a long straight hairstyle with sideswept bangs.Spectra wears Sky Blue on her lid, Dark blue on the crease and light blue on the brow. Her lipstick is a light pink.
Clothes: Spectra wears a short strapless Empire waist dress in lime green with a chain link cane, pink and black hibuscus and crossed cane pattern printed on the dress.
Accessories: Spectra's accessories include a cane chain link headband with a pink hibiscus adornment, a pair of cascading square cane earrings, a chainlink cane sash adorned with pink hibiscus flowers. Two square cane bangles and a pair of pink hibiscus calf high strap heels with canes shaping the wedge and heel, making the heel area look like a cage.
Extras: Spectra does not come with a stand or brush.
Haunted, Gory Gazette
Doll: Spectra's Getting Ghostly doll would have accompanied this playset.
Clothes: Spectra would have been wearing the exact same clothes as her Getting Ghostly doll.
Notes: The doll was released by herself as part of the Getting Ghostly line.
|For organizational purposes, information on the playsets associated with Spectra Vondergeist, either because the playsets are made for their dolls or because one of their dolls is included with them, is only available elsewhere on the Monster High Wiki.|
- Line: Deluxe Costumes
- Assortment number: None
- SKU number:P485157