|This article or section is a stub. You can help the Monster High Wiki by expanding it.|
Room to Howl
Big pieces: The Roadster is a black car with pink accents, heart imagery and batwing/cobweb decoration. It has pink seats, black seat belts, a pink steering wheel, a pink GPS, a black dashboard, and pink windscreen. Small pink tailfins are located on the back, and on the front are pink heart-shaped headlights and a pink heart-shaped grille. On top is a pink bat-shaped hood ornament, behind which a pink line stretches over the hood up into a heart just in front of the windscreen.
Small pieces: There are no small accessories included with the Roadster.
Notes: The Roadster does not come with a doll, but Sweet 1600 Draculaura, released in Late November, 2011, is the suggested match. The Roadster was re-released in 2012.
- The Hydration Station debuted in "Fright On!" and reappeared in "Night of a Thousand Dots". Its model also showed up in "Mad Science Fair" and "Varsity Boos".
- The Room to Howl debuted in "A Scare of a Dare" and reappeared in "Fright On!", "Sibling Rivalry", "Night of a Thousand Dots", and "Franken-Styled".
- The Freaky Fab Showcase, as far as it represents the school, debuted in "Jaundice Brothers" and appeared in most cartoon entries since.
- The Vanity debuted in "Game of DeNile" and reappeared in "Night of a Thousand Dots" and "Freaky Fridate".
- The Roadster debuted in "Why Do Ghouls Fall in Love?" and reappeared in "Escape From Skull Shores" and "The Need for Speed".